Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday night

It's been a while so I thought I better do another post.

It's been a long week. My little boy, Little Jac, developed his first flu this week (he's one). The symptoms seemed to chop and change all week but included yukky cough, snotty nose, fever, vomiting and lengthy periods of either lying in bed or on me kind of groaning. So I suppose it was an "intensive caring" week for me, with lots of extra comfort and entertainment required. He seems to be coming out on the other side now thankfully, and I feel good I have been able to nurse him in what I hope was a competent manner. Feel like I did some successful mothering - yay!

It's been cold this week in Melbourne, but I don't think I've been quite as cold as this girl. I'd contemplate feeling sorry for her if only she'd put some clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment