Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First post

Hello. This is my second try at a blog. My first one consisted of about two posts and was awful, so hopefully it is lost never to be found in the blogosphere.

I have been reading some interesting and entertaining blogs lately, and the feeling that I'd like to get into it myself has been building. The catalyst was today's 'Words and Pictures - Souvenirs' post on meetmeatmikes blog (I will learn how to link that!). I have a little something I'd like to contribute, which will be in my second post.

I'm not overly happy with the title of my blog, I'm not much of a gabber, more of an infrequent rambler I think. It'll do for now though. Also the colour is a bit too bright. I love pink, but I'd like a paler version for my background. Details, details. I hope to 'fix things up' at some point in the future.

OK, better publish before I chicken out (also I have a little man asleep in a cot who sounds like he will soon be getting up).

1 comment: